The address of our website is: https://www.messeri.shop
This site collects some Personal Data of its Users.
- GAS GROUP SRL, via Bonaventura Cavalieri, 28 - 50019 Sesto F.no (FI) - Italy
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie, Usage Data, First Name, Last Name, Address, Postcode, Phone Number, Email, Country, State and Province.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. An updated list of the Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected. When processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. The user may ask the Controller at any time to stop the Processing or to delete the Data.
Purposes of the Data collected
The User's Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: First Name, Last Name, Address, Postal Code, Telephone Number, E-mail, Country, State and Province.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google will use the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and sharing them with other services provided by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its advertising network, Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the ads in its advertising network. This Google Analytics integration anonymizes your IP address. The anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and to interact with them. If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service for displaying font styles managed by Google Inc. which allows this site to integrate such content into its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to preserve them.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend the User against abuses in the use of this site or related Services. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.